File & Document Requests
Court files can be viewed during office hours from 8 am to noon and 1 pm to 5 pm. Restricted or sealed files will need an ID or court order to view.
To request copies of court documents from the Superior Court Clerk’s Office, please fill out our Documents Request Form (PDF) and either print and return it to the Clerk’s Office, located at:
135 2nd Street
Asotin, WA 99402
You may also email it to the County Clerk.
Once our office has received your request, we can then make your copies and contact you with the fee. Our copy fees are as follows:
- Authenticated/Exemplified copy - $4 for the Authentication, $5 for the first page, and $1 for every additional page
- CD Hearing Request - $25 for each individual hearing (Please allow up to 5 business days for copy request and 7 business days for a CD request)
- Certified Copy - $5 for the first page and $1 for every additional page
- Electronic Copy by Email - $0.25 a page (payment must be received first before copy is sent)
- Non-Certified Copy - $0.50 a page
Copies can then be retrieved and paid for at our office. Payment may be made in the form of either cash, card (with applicable service fees), check, or money order made payable to the Asotin County Clerk. If you are located out of town, and are unable to retrieve copies from our office directly, you may mail to our office a check or money order as well as a self-addressed stamped envelope so that we may return the copies to you.