Below are some helpful links worth checking out:
- Alcohol Rehab Help - This site is an informational web guide created to people struggling with alcohol use disorders (AUD) and co-occurring mental health disorders
- Boating Information - This site provides information on rules, regulations and helpful tips on boating safety in Washington.
- Better Business Bureau - Find information on businesses in our area. Call them at 800-356-1007.
- Criminal History Background Check - A background check that offers conviction information on persons in State of Washington (applicable fees apply). After entering website type in “criminal history” in the search window and follow prompts.
- National Do Not Call List - Register your phone number with the National Do Not Call List. Call 888-382-1222 from the phone that you want to register.
- Lewiston/Clarkston Young Women's Christian Association (YWCA)
- Mail Preference Service - Remove your name from mail marketing lists
- Identity Theft - The AARP provides helpful information and tips to protect yourself from identity theft.
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- Report Fraud - Report fraud on your credit cards.
- Revised Code of Washington - View Washington State laws.
- Victim Information and Notification - Offers victims notification when an inmate is moved or released within the penal system.
- Washington Association of Sheriffs and Police Chiefs - This site provides information on crime statistics, sex offenders, and jail information throughout the State of Washington.
- Washington Driving Conditions - This site gives up to date information for driving conditions throughout the state.
- Washington Landlord Tenant Act - This site provides helpful information on the laws, rights and responsibilities of landlords and tenants in the state of Washington.
- Washington State Patrol - This site provides traffic safety, ferry terminal security, commercial vehicle, and law enforcement services in Washington.
- Washington State Domestic Violence Hotline - The Washington State Domestic Violence Hotline is a statewide resource for referrals to local domestic violence safe shelters and domestic violence advocates across the state.