Benefits of Autopay
- Convenient - This can help avoid forgotten payments, assist those who travel periodically, are in the military and want the convenience of automatic payments.
- Efficient - The Asotin County Treasurer’s Office will deduct your tax payment on April 30th and/or October 31st. If the due date falls on a weekend or holiday, payment will be deducted the following business day.
- Free - The Treasurer’s Office does not charge for this service.
Sign up is available only if you are current on your taxes.
How it Works
Your financial institution will automatically deduct the amount for your current tax payment from the account you have indicated. A property tax statement will be sent in February each year. Please keep it for your records.
Your payment will be itemized on your bank statement.
If funds are unavailable you will be notified and you will need to pay with a cashier’s check, money order or cash. Additional charges, including interest and penalties will accrue if this should occur.
How to Sign Up
- Complete and sign the and return it to the Treasurer’s Office.
- Please include a voided check (not a deposit slip) from your United States checking or savings account from which the funds will be deducted.
- List all property parcel numbers that you want to include in your payment.
- A written confirmation will be sent once the authorization form has been processed.
To discontinue the Auto-Pay Process for any reason including parcel(s) being sold, our office must be notified in writing by completing a Cancellation Form and returning it to the Treasurer’s Office 30 days before the next payment due date.
To make changes to your bank account or property parcels for the Autopay Process please complete a new Authorization Form and return to the Treasurer’s Office 30 days before the next payment due date.